Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our new Relay Team!!!



The Few. The Proud. The Marines.

I am so proud of this picture. These guys not only fighting this battle in Iraq to make our world safer, but battleing this war against cancer too! Bill (8th from the left) was on my team last year and was dissappointed he wouldn't be able to participate this year because of his tour of duty in Iraq. So we sent the Relay to him. We sent a box of shirts, a banner and some other items for them to enjoy. And look at this picture!! I'm setting up their team on our website this week as soon as I get all the guys names. I'll post a link on here to their website so anyone who wants to support these guys can. If they could bring in just $100 that would be so cool. I know I'll be donating to them! It'll be an honor to. Enjoy!!!

No comments: